RACE DAY IS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 16th
We will have a volunteer orientation session on Saturday November 9, 2019 at 10:00am in the Foundation Room at 333 N. Oregon, El Paso, TX 79901. A coffee break will be provided.
If you’d like to take part of the only U.S. – Mexico binational 10K race, and you are 16 or older, dedicated and passionate about our binational community, then come and join us in our volunteer opportunities and get a free ‘staff’ t-shirt. Just fill the information below and we will get in touch with you.
Your assistance will be needed at any of the following actions:
- Race Packet Preparation on Saturday November 9, from 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Race Packet pick-up at the Up and Running store at 3233 N. Mesa on Thursday November 14th and Friday November 15th. We will have flexible shifts, from 10:00am to 8:00pm.
- RACE DAY. Meeting on the corner of S. Stanton Street and Olivas V. Aoy, from 6:00am to 10:00am
- Starting line preparations
- Handing water on the course
- Staffing kilometers marks
- Staffing turns along the route
- Staffing entertainment points along the route
- Finish line support: water, medals (Only in Ciudad Juárez)
- Guiding back from the finish line to the Paso Del Norte bridge (Only in Ciudad Juárez)