RACE DAY IS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3RD. We will meet on the corner of S. Stanton Street and Olivas V. Aoy at 6:00am
If you’d like to take part of the only U.S. – Mexico binational 10K race, and you are 16 or older, dedicated and passionate about our binational community, then come and join us in our volunteer opportunities and get a free ‘staff’ t-shirt. Just fill the information below and we will get in touch with you.
Some activities include:
- Race Packet Preparation. Wednesday October 31, from 12:00pm to 6:00pm
- Race Packet pick-up at Up and Running store (3233 N. Mesa). Thursday November 1st and Friday November 2nd, from 11:00am to 8:00pm
- During race day. Meeting on the corner of S. Stanton Street and Olivas V. Aoy, from 6:00am to 10:00am
- Starting line / award ceremony preparations
- Handing water on the course
- Staffing kilometers marks
- Staffing turns along the route
- Finish line support: water, medals.
- Guiding back from the pedestrian inspection to the award ceremony site at S. Stanton St. and Olivas V. Aoy.