RACE DAY IS SATURDAY DECEMBER 10th
We will have a volunteer orientation session on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 6:00PM at Up & Running at 3233 N Mesa St # 205, El Paso, TX 79902. T-Shirt and snacks will be provided!
If you’d like to take part of the only U.S. – Mexico binational 10K race, and you are 16 or older, dedicated and passionate about our binational community, then come and join us in our volunteer opportunities and get a free ‘staff’ t-shirt. Just fill the information below and we will get in touch with you.
Your assistance will be needed at any of the following activities:
- Race Packet Preparation
- Race Packet pick-up
- RACE DAY. Meet at the Foundation Room, 333 N. Oregon from 6:00am to 10:00am
- Starting line preparations
- Handing water on the course
- Staffing kilometers marks
- Staffing turns along the route
- Staffing entertainment points along the route
- Finish line support: water, medals
- Guiding back from the finish line to the Awards Ceremony in Downtown El Paso.